Re: Apache Not Restarting

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Apache Not Restarting
From: Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:16:02 -0600 (CST)
Catch-22. I think the proper way to do something like this is to take the
affected server out of the LVS table _before_ making any configuration
changes to the machine. Wait until all connections are closed, then make
your change and restart apache. You should run into less problems this
way. After the server has restarted, then add it back into the pool.
--
Michael Brown