Re: Services

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Services
From: ratz <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:34:46 +0100
> Does it work with snmp daemon too ? i have tried without success. Anyone
> got it working?

I haven't tried it but I certainly will work. It's just UDP 161.

> i just want to use the lvs NAT capabilities to redirect snmp queries to
> one server inside my network. i think that should be no problem to LVS
> to handle that. Any help will be welcome.

Could you please explain me why you would want to loadbalancer snmp queries?
Well, if you do them persistent, I could possibly see a reason behind it.

Regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
mailto: `echo NrOatSz@xxxxxxxxx | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`