RE: Piranha Login + FTP Woes ....

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Piranha Login + FTP Woes ....
From: David Lambe <david.lambe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:01:49 -0500
Thanks! Sorry for the miss-post, I'll subscribe to it also. It shows I have piranha-0.4.17-2 (I try to use only 'stable' code) if that's what the 0.5x is referring to. Also, I'm gaining in the skills department, so is there a way to link/tie/bind ports 20&21 without using Piranha? Thanks again!

Dave