LVS/NAT config

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: LVS/NAT config
From: "Morley, David" <david.morley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:35:02 -0800
I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find the answer to.  Any
help would be
appreciated.  I have 3 boxes in my cluster, one server and two real nodes.
There are two problems that I am running into:  1.  I get a connection
refused message whenever I try to access the cluster on port 80 with telnet
via the
floating IP address.  2.  After nanny runs for both real
nodes, I see two ssh commands looking for the real node uptime.  These
processes never complete.  It's almost like they are blocked.  The
interesting thing is that I can run the same command from the command line
and it returns immediately with the results.  SSH is set up correctly with
the authorized_keys file on both real nodes.  ipchaining is set up
correctly, because I can ping out to the global network from within my
private network were the real node are.  I also ran netstat on the virtual
server, and port 80 is NOT open.  Has anyone seen this before?

I'm using RedHat 6.2 kenel version 2.2.14-5.0.

Thanks,

David Morley