Last call: 11 Question LVS survey

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Last call: 11 Question LVS survey
From: "lvs-survey survey" <lvs_survey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 02:31:03 -0000
On Jan 9 I posted the following survey. I only rec'd 12 responses.

Are there really only 13 of us using LVS in production?

I'll summarize the results in about two weeks.

Thanks for the responses!

--L

1. How many LVS clusters do you administer:

[ ]

2. Number of Directors per cluster?

[ ]

3. Total number of Real Servers in your LVS cluster(s):

[ ]

4. Routing methods used in production cluster(s) (number of each):

[ ] DR [ ] NAT [ ] TUN

5. Scheduling method(s) used (number of each):

[ ] Round Robin [ ] WRR [ ] Least Connection [ ] WLC

6. Types of Real Servers (X all that apply):

[ ] Windows (NT/2000) [ ] _____________Linux [ ] SunOS/Solaris [ ] HP-UX [ ] Other UNIX __________________ [ ] Other OS __________________

7. Services offered by LVS Cluster (X all that apply):

[ ] WWW [ ] FTP [ ] SMTP/Sendmail [ ] SQL/MYSQL [ ] Other Database __________________ [ ] Other __________________

8. File system replication method(s) used to sync servers (X all that apply):

[ ] rsync [ ] custom script/cron job [ ] CODA [ ] NFS [ ] DRDB [ ] GFS [ ] Intermezzo [ ] Other __________________

9. Cluster Monitor Software/Tools used (X all that apply):

[ ] heartbeat [ ] Mon [ ] Keepalived [ ] Nanny/Pulse [ ] Other __________________

10. Security problems: Have you ever been attacked:

[ ] Denial of Service [ ] Web content defaced [ ] OS attack [ ] Other __________________

11. Type of LVS implementation (Number of each):

[ ] Red Hat Piranha [ ] Ultra Monkey [ ] TurboLinux Cluster Server [ ] Red Hill Networks' WebMux [ ] Built my own [ ] Other __________________