kernel 2.4.1 with LVS patch & Netfilter

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: kernel 2.4.1 with LVS patch & Netfilter
From: Andy Gussie <andy.gussie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:59:35 -0500
Is their an problem with Kernel 2.4.x and NAT
We're trying to set up a NAT config using a 2.4.1 based kernel with LVS
support in kernel.
are having some difficulty in getting it working.

 Here is a summary of the config

 Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
   -> RemoteAddress:Port          Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
 TCP  1.2.3.4:www rr
   -> 192.168.1.4:www             Masq    1      0          0

 What would be the proper iptables command for this to work, or is this
 not supported by the new kernel.

When I try to connect to 1.2.3.4 on port www I can see 1 in active
conection but the connection never gets through, And another thing I
exec iptables -L I don't see any changes to the chain listings. Even
though the commands never see any systax errors. iptables version v1.2.

Andy G.