Re: Help!

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help!
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:51:37 -0500
> Cifer Dávid wrote:
>
> I' ve problem installing VS-NAT system for 3 weeks, and I wasn't able to
> locate the solution of my problem.
>
> The problem:
>
> I have a one real server system, and I defined a httpd service and a telnet
> service for the LVS. If I want to connect to the realserver from the director
> everything is OK.

you can't do that

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO_1.0-4.html#ss4.2

 But If I try to connect to the LVS from a client it stuck.
> It just saying Try IP ... .

your LVS is not setup properly

is the default gw for the real-servers pointing to the director?

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO_1.0-11.html#ss11.1