Re: TCP options problem with ipvs-0.2.[56] ???

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TCP options problem with ipvs-0.2.[56] ???
From: Radu-Adrian Feurdean <raf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:04:36 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Wensong Zhang wrote:

> I don't have any clue on it. The 3rd packet should be from the client to
> the server? which side do you set those sysctl options? Would you give
> tcpdump results on client, load balancer and server?

Yes, it is the packet from the client to the server. For some unknown reason,
Linux clients don't send it (if those options are ON). However, it works for
windogs clients. Haven't tested with something else (*BSD,....)

Tomorrow I'll send you the requested tcpdumps.

Radu-Adrian Feurdean
mailto: raf@xxxxxxxx
"If the night is silent enough you can hear a Windows NT rebooting"