URGENT : HELP NEEDED

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: URGENT : HELP NEEDED
Cc: <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <drt.fbizet@xxxxxxx>
From: "APPANAH Ravi" <drt.rappanah@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:56:51 +0200
Hello...
    I have several linux mandrake 7.2 kernel 2.2.17-mdk boxes...
    I try to build LVS with VS-NAT forwarding with one director and one
realserver.
    I use the LVS mini Howto...

    Director : @IP 192.168.1.1 virtual : 10.0.144.240
    Realserver : @IP 192.168.1.2

    I check for the kernel, all is ok...
    I run the configure script (configure_lvs-0.7) with a lvs_nat.conf on
the director, then I run the rc.lvs_nat script : no problem.
    When I run the rc.lvs_nat script on the realserver, I have the following
message :

    root@cerbere /tmp]# rc.lvs_nat
looking for standard utilities
$IPCHAINS=/sbin/ipchains
$PING=/bin/ping -c 1
$IFCONFIG=/sbin/ifconfig
$NETSTAT=/bin/netstat
$ROUTE=/sbin/route
$AWK=/usr/bin/awk
$AWK=/bin/awk
fping not found, using ping instead
$FPING=/bin/ping -c 1
done
error: not a server, not a director
I'm not a server machine - this machine doesn't have the IP of any of the
servers
I'm not a director - I don't have the DIIP 10.0.144.240
bummer - exiting.
./rc.lvs_nat: return: can only `return' from a function or sourced script

Please find director and realserver configuration.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Ravi APPANAH.

---------
Ravi  APPANAH                      Consultant Sécurité
     CF6 groupe TELiNDUS
E-mail : ravi.appanah@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone : +33 1 41 91 39 00  41, rue des Trois Fontanot
Fax : +33 1 41 91 39 99  F-92024 NANTERRE CEDEX
Fax : +33 6 20 78 29 63
--------
For more informations about our products and services, please visit our
websites (http://www.cf6.fr/ and  http://www.telindus.fr/)