Re: Today on Slashdot: anandtech uses LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Today on Slashdot: anandtech uses LVS
From: Mailing Manager <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:47:45 +0200
Hi all,
        excuse me, but i do not know Anadtech, i know slashdot.
My site, http://www.lastminutetour.com, is also an example, i think good, of
this wonderful project.Different from Anadtech, i use NAT strategy, in
order to have also a private network of insecured boxes, like the sun oracle
backend, other than the 8 web servers and two application servers.
Everything works very nice, i have two load balancer with hearbeat that i can
maintenance in any way in any time.
The performance are very good, 28 million hits in the high season (we sell
last minute travel) and no down, i hope!!!

Bye