lvs-dr

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: lvs-dr
From: Jared Cook <jared.cook@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 13:59:51 -0500
I am having a problem with lvs-dr.  I have set up a telnet test lvs-dr and it
works fine for a while.  After some time though, it only forwards traffic to
one of the two real servers.  I don't think I have "the arp problem" becasue
I have the virtual IP on seperate nics on a differnet physical network
(crossover cable between the two realservers.  Going to be an OPS cluster.)
I have found that I can correct this problem by issuing the 'arp'  command on
the director.  What can I do to avoid having to give the arp command every 15
minutes?