Re: mail farms [Was Re: LVS and NFS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mail farms [Was Re: LVS and NFS
Cc: dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Matthew S. Crocker" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 07:57:26 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Joseph Mack wrote:

> Don Hinshaw wrote:
>
> > I use Qmail+(many patches) for SMTP, Vpopmail for a single UID mail sandbox
> > (shell accounts my ass, not on this rig), and Courier-Imap. Vpopmail is
> > configured to store userinfo in MySQL and Courier-Imap auths out of
> > Vpopmail's tables.

I'm in the process of building the same thing.  except I'm going to use
LDAP for the directory storage.  Can you define 'many patches' you applied
to Qmail?

-Matt
Matthew S. Crocker
Vice President / Internet Division         Email: matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx
Crocker Communications                     Phone: (413) 587-3350
PO BOX 710                                 Fax:   (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710                  http://www.crocker.com