Re: rc.lvs reports

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lvslog@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: rc.lvs reports
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:02:51 -0400
Schillaci wrote:
> But it is not receiving any reply from the VIP,
> so it gives  "Fatal errors: 3, lvs-nat is not properly configured". But if I
> manually ping the VIP from RIP, it replies very slowly.

The usual problem here is routing, although in the VS-NAT case,
I trap or handle all the problems possible (I thought).

can you run the rc.lvs_nat script again on the real-server with the command

$sh -c rc.lvs_nat >foo.out 2>&1

send me (offline) the output foo.out file as well as your lvs_nat.conf
file

thanks Joe