Re: logo

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: logo
From: Noah Roberts <jik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:59:43 -0700
Joseph Mack wrote:

> Noah Roberts wrote:
> >
> > Is there a "Powered by LVS" logo?  Seems like I should put one on our
> > server.
>
> a definite must have.
>
> It's at the top left of the webpage. The author is credited in the HOWTO
>
> http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/logo/lvs-100.jpg

Nice, but seems a little large for inclusion in a website that has nothing
to do with computers....only to credit lvs for providing server's
infastructure.  I could shrink it, but then you can't see the
'LVS'....personally I was thinking more along the lines of this for psql:
http://www.pgsql.com/propaganda/
Those can be smashed pretty small and still give a good idea of what they
state.  Can't have "Powered by X" stickers taking over a site that has
content of a different sort can I?  Apache, PSQL, LVS, Linux......PHP

I am sure I could come up with something, I was just wondering if there was
a good standard one.