Re: T-Shirt(s) - was : RE: logo

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: T-Shirt(s) - was : RE: logo
From: Raj Dutt <raj.l@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:17:49 -0400
 Hi Guys,

 We'd be happy to front a few hundred dollars to get a quantity of shirts
 printed up. We can handle delivery and sales etc at our end, donate all
 revenue generated back to the project.

 No ulterior motive here. It's in our charter to do things like this. For
 those of you that don't know, we donated a dedicated server for
 www.linuxvirtualserver.org also.

 Cheers,

 Raj Dutt
 Voxel dot Net, Inc.