Problem with the lvs-snmp module

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem with the lvs-snmp module
From: Dirk Haller <dirk12345@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:07:49 +0100 (MET)
Hi,

i am trying to get the lvs-snmp module running. I have a ipvs patched kernel
2.4.16.
i patched ipvs-0.9.4 with the necessary patch, and i built the libs with

# make libs
# make libs-install

and now i tried to "make" the ucd-snmp-lvs-module, and i get the following
error message:
# make
gcc  -I/usr/src/linux/include  -DHAVE_NET_IP_VS_H -fPIC -shared  -c -o lvs.o
lvs.c

In file included from lvs.h:11,
                 from lvs.c:30:
/usr/local/include/ipvs/libipvs.h:5: net/ip_vs.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [lvs] Error 1

can somebody give me a hint what i can do???

CYA Dirk

http://www.gmx.net