Patch: connection-tracking with LVS-NAT

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Patch: connection-tracking with LVS-NAT
From: Ben North <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:28:13 +0000
Hi,

We've been working with the LVS code for the past while, and we
wanted to allow the use of Netfilter's connection-tracking
ability with LVS-NAT connections.  There was a post on the
mailing list a couple of weeks ago asking about this, and my
colleague Padraig Brady mentioned that we had developed a
solution.

I've now had time to clean up the patches, and I attach a
README, and two patch files.  One is for the Linux kernel, and
one is to the LVS code itself.  Any comments, get in touch.  We
have done a fair amount of testing (overnight runs with many
tens of thousands of connections), with no problems.

Many thanks for the great piece of work.  Hope the patches are
useful and will be considered for inclusion in future releases
of LVS.  I notice that 1.0.0 is going to arrive soon; the
attached patches might be better applied to a Linux-kernel-style
1.1 "development" branch.

Regards,

Ben.

--