Re: LVS Control Scripts? (was LVS-NAT two nic / two network problem)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS Control Scripts? (was LVS-NAT two nic / two network problem)
From: Jon Molin <Jon.Molin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:35:56 +0100
Have you tried mon?
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-21.html#ss21.5

/Jon

jlobascher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Am in the process of writing some 'control' scripts for my lvs and
thought to ask the list if anyone has already done this?

What I am writing is simple 'up/down' scripts to remove realservers from
the LVS pool - ie: pass the realserver name as a parameter to one script
and it will remove the server from the list (for maintainence etc) and
then another script to add servers.

Anyone got something like this?  If not I will post mine once they are
complete.

jeremy