re: Re: About tspsp

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: re: Re: About tspsp
From: lidsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:00:30 +0800
Wensong:
     Thank you very much!I have fixed it.
     Now everything goes well.
     Best regards,
          Lidsa

                    Wensong Zhang

                    <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>              收件人:

                    发件人:
lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    lvs-users-admin@LinuxVirtual        抄送:

                    Server.org                          主题:  re: Re: About
tspsp

                    02-04-24 19:46

                    请答复 给 lvs-users

Hello,

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 lidsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>      The example can work if I delete the code "setsockopt(listenfd,
> SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, &flag,sizeof(flag))".I initialized the variable
> flag follow your message
> and recomplied again.But it can not work  still.
>        I debug fowarder with gdb ,I found that error came out when
> "accept",The errorno is 3.

I forgot initializing the other variable cliaddrlen in this simple
example, sorry.

Please apply the attached diff to forwarder.c,
           cd <directory>/tcpsp/example
           patch -p0 < <your-directory>/example.diff

compile it again, then it should work.

Thanks,

Wensong
(See attached file: example.diff)