Re: IPVS 1.0.9 pre-release for kernel 2.2.20

To: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IPVS 1.0.9 pre-release for kernel 2.2.20
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:46:35 +0000 (GMT)
        Hello,

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Roberto Nibali wrote:

> Maybe you wait for 2.2.21 to come out (if Alan wakes up again). Is the

        :) I hope there are no related changes in 2.2.21pre

> list of changes complete?

        Yes, the list looks complete? Anything to add?

        Ratz, do you have any bad experience with the fastcsum
patch (which I still didn't found to be much faster, may be because
I don't have enough time for full tests comparing different
variants) ?

> Best regards,
> Roberto Nibali, ratz

Regards