help ,how to configure the lvs-dr

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: help ,how to configure the lvs-dr
From: xiongqiuhua <mountains_0513@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:31:33 +0800

hi,everyone ,I am newer to the lvs    :)

now  I am trying to establish lvs-dr handling telnet for testing.  And I have read the mini-howto of  lvs.

I have done the following step on the director:

1) download the standerd kernel 2.2.19 from ftp://ftp.kernel.org

2) uncompress the kernel to /usr/src/linux

3) download the ipvs-patch  and uncompress it  to /usr/src/linux/ipvs

4)patch the kernel

5)compile the kernel

but after that ,I am puzzling how to configure the lvs  on the director.

alll my maching is in a physical net. one for client,one for director ,the other two for realserver.

every maching has a NIC.

can anyone  give me  detail steps  to configure the  lvs-dr?

thanks a lot!