help! how to install ipvsadm?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: help! how to install ipvsadm?
From: "xiongqiuhua" <mountains_0513@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:45:45 +0800
      hi,all
I am using kernel 2.2.19 for  lvs-dr .
the kernel is download from ftp.kernel.org.
I have patched the kernel with ipvs patch,and  compileed the kernel
now when I want to install ipvsadm    ,I have some problem.
the following is my steps when installing ipvsadm:
1.download the ipvsadm-1.15.tar.gz
2.tar xzvf ipvsadm-1.15.tar.gz
3.cd ipvsadm
4.make
but I have problem in the step, the error is

[root@director ipvsadm]# make
gcc -Wall -Wunused -Wstrict-prototypes -g -O2 -I/usr/src/linux/include
-DVERSION=\"1.15\" -DHAVE_POPT -c ipvsadm.c
In file included from /usr/src/linux/include/net/ip_masq.h:5,
                 from ipvsadm.c:112:
/usr/src/linux/include/linux/config.h:4:28: linux/autoconf.h: No such file or
directory
make: *** [ipvsadm.o] Error 1

how can I do then?   thanks