VitaeSoft OpenCluster

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VitaeSoft OpenCluster
From: Vitaly Vanchurin <vitaly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:08:35 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Folks!

Just went across your discussions of our OpenCluster product dated back
on May. There were some issues that you have discussed, so I would like
to get some feedback if possible.

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote: "...  they have a hard time doing dynamic load
balancing with their approach I am sure..."

Vitaly: Why?

Peter Martin: "... Linux only also, no good with different vendor real
servers (Micro$oft et al.)..."

Vitaly: I do not see any problems doing the same load balancing on other
UNIX platforms, however I am not so sure about Windows ...

Joseph Mack: "... It's nice of them to put out their software under GPL. I
wonder why they don't pop up here and say hello? ..."

Vitaly: HELLO!!! :)

Best regards,
Vitaly Vanchurin
http://www.vitaesoft.com