Re: trouble about IP Fragmentation by using the Linux Virtual Server

To: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: trouble about IP Fragmentation by using the Linux Virtual Server
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:11:14 +0300 (EEST)
        Hello,

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Roberto Nibali wrote:

> >     NFC_NEED_IPCSUM :)
>
> Yes, I will ask Harald Welte just to see how he'll react. I mean he
> can't loose his hair anymore since they are now very short compared to
> former days :)

        :) We need another approach, sending sporadic changes
to netfilter is not good :) We need to redesign many parts but
it seems there is no time for this :)

> >     Yes, local node and NAT don't need this csum update, the
> > csum2 patch accounts it.
>
> Where is the sweet little csum2 patch?

        It was somehow lost in the web archive, I can not find
it there, Frederic killed the system with its mailer prepending Re's :)

http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/csum2.diff

> Best regards,
> Roberto Nibali, ratz

Regards