Rif: Re: Rif: Re: Kernel oops and subsequent crash with IPVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rif: Re: Rif: Re: Kernel oops and subsequent crash with IPVS
From: Jeremy.Coleman@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:28:20 +0200
I installed 1.0.6 on kernel 2.4.18-3, as you suggested, and since then I
have had no more errors (ip_vs_send_async error).

Previously I was getting the error almost daily, end occasionally kernel
crashes.

The problem would therefore seem to be resolved.

Thank you for your help.

                    Wensong Zhang

                    <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>              Per:
lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Inviato da:                         Cc:

                    lvs-users-admin@LinuxVirtual        Oggetto:     Re: Rif:
Re: Kernel oops and
                    Server.org                          subsequent crash with
IPVS

                    09/16/02 01:02 PM

                    Per favore, rispondere a

                    lvs-users

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 Jeremy.Coleman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The version output by the ipvsadm command is: IP Virtual Server version
> 0.9.7 (size=65536)
>
> (Also the RedHat version is 7.3 not 7.2 (typing mistake in previous
email))

> The software is in production and is running well, handling a lot of
> traffic. But we have had 2 crashes in about 3 weeks.

IPVS 0.9.7 has problems in connection synchronization. Please try ipvs
1.0.6.

Regards,

Wensong