Re: limit the number of connections to a real server?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: limit the number of connections to a real server?
From: "Ben" <bench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:36:40 -0700
I see lots of LVS schedulers that let me say, for various deffintions of
"evenly": "split my traffic evenly between these realservers".

I'm wondering if there is a way to say: "I want 200 connections to go to
this realserver and all the rest to go to these realservers". If ipvsadm
1.20 has that ability, I'm missing it.