RE: Using both IP-VS and IPTables.

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Using both IP-VS and IPTables.
From: Rutger van Oosten <R.vanOosten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:49:00 +0200
Thanks for all your replies :-) I'm setting up a test server now because I
don't want to meddle with the production system, so it'll be a little while
before I will report back my findings.

One other quick question: How would I get packets to go from iptables to
ipvs? Is there a special chain with a predefined name that i should call
from iptables? So something like the following for incoming http packets:

GOTOLVS     tcp  --  anywhere             myexternallvsaddress dpt:http

or just:

ACCEPT  tcp  --  anywhere             myexternallvsaddress dpt:http

Cheers,

Rutger