Re: Ok is it me

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ok is it me
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:06:53 +0900
On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 11:23:48AM +0100, Jerome Richard wrote:
> I've got the same error "Proxy Error, Host not found".
>
> www.linuxvirtualserver.org is behind a reverse proxy ?

Yes. The site works on a master host and several reverse proxies. The
www.linuxvirtualserver.org that you connect to is dictated by DNS, such
that you may well hit one of the proxy servers instead of the main site.

Unfortunately, I made a configuration error on the reverse proxy
in the Netherlands a few days ago. I belive that this has
been causing a number of failed connections to
www.linuxvirtualserver.org, which I wasn't aware of until now.

I think that this problem has now been fixed, please
let me know if pain persists.

--
Horms