Re: Other strange LB balancing issue

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, piranha-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Other strange LB balancing issue
From: Sébastien Bonnet <Sebastien.Bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 17:15:00 +0100
Cross-posting to piranha mailing-list as it does sound like an LVS
problem but more likely a piranha one.

> Actual LB : redhat 8.0, kernel 2.4.18-14, IP Virtual Server version
> 1.0.4 (source), piranha-0.7.0-3 (source)

I'm running quite fine with RH7.3 2.4.18-10 IPVS 1.0.6 & piranha 0.7.0-3
with personal patches. Never got your current problem.

The logs you sent are not in sync with the configuration file you sent.
Port 8008 is sometimes referenced in the logs whereas it never appears
in the conf :(
Nanny is launched more than twice per RS whereas each RS it is never
used by more than 2 virtual servers.

Check your lvs.cf and iptables rules. Make sure you don't have any ARP
issue and your routing is OK.
Finally "killall -9 pulse lvs fos nanny" and restart pulse.

--
Sébastien Bonnet
  Centre de contacts - Experian France