Re: MasarLabs NoArp: kernel ARP Filter

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MasarLabs NoArp: kernel ARP Filter
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:52:18 +0100
Hello,

I have now published on my site a simple kernel
module for Linux 2.4.x to solve the ARP Problem.

Nice.

You don't have to patch the kernel but only to
compile, install and configure the 'noarp' module,
to use your loopback interface filtering its arp
reply.

From first sight it looks ok, but I haven't tested it, only read the code. I think we should at least add an entry to the Howto for this and if possible maybe also on the third-party software on linux-vs.org.

Hope I'll find some time to test it.

Regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc