Re: Monitoring services with Ldirectord

Subject: Re: Monitoring services with Ldirectord
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:48:09 +0900
On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 10:40:58AM +0200, Damiano Bonometti wrote:
> Hello all !
>

> How can I monitor my httpd service state using ldirectord ?
>
> I have succesfully installed hearbeat, it works when the main clister goes
> down, but when the httpd service fails the cluster doesn't works
>
> Can anybody suggest me the right configuration of ldirectord / Heartbeat ?

Yes, you can eitther run ldirectord from heartbeat or standalone.
This is described on the following two URLs.

http://www.ultramonkey.org/2.0.1/topologies/ha-lb-eg.html
http://www.ultramonkey.org/2.0.1/topologies/lb-eg.html

You can ignore the rest of the discussion on those pages if you like.

--
Horms