another ldirectord question

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: another ldirectord question
From: "Rommel, Florian" <Florian.Rommel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:52:55 +0300
Hi, I have ldirectord running and it works fine with no problems, removing and
adding the servers as they drop out or come back up again, i tested this.
However when both real servers go down ldirectord should switch to a fallback
server which it doesnt it just goes to cannot connect to server. here is my
ldirectord.cf

checktimeout = 10
checkinterval = 10
autoreload = yes
quiescent = no
fallback = x.x.x.150:80 gate 5
virtual = x.x.x..151:80
        protocol = tcp
        scheduler = wlc
        real = x.x.x.118:80 gate 5
        real = x.x.x.117:80 gate 5
        request = "/index.html"
        receive = "Test Page for Apache Installation"

and yes there is a webserver running on x.x.x.150 , i can get the page if i go
straight there.  I am using LVS-DR with windows 2000 Real Servers and as i
said, everything works perfectly fine but the fallback doesnt work for some
reason, anyone have any ideas??

Thanks already,

//Florian