Re: NoArp patches?

Subject: Re: NoArp patches?
From: Matt.Gregory@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:13:41 -0400
Sorry, I should also add that we are have been using LVS now for nearly a
year with 0 downtime and 0 problems.  Our config is using kernel 2.4.19 on
two director machines with hearbeat and mon for monitoring.  We have had 0
LVS related problems.  Excellent work.

Now if I can just fine noarp patches for 2.4.2x I'll be happy.  (We have
some pentium 4 machines comming in and the 2.4.19 kernel requires heavy
patching to get the intel chipsets to work correctly).

Matt Gregory
eBusiness R&D
CTI, Inc.
cell: 865-850-3638
work: 865-218-2767
ioem: matt.gregory@xxxxxxxxx *see key block below
ooem: matthew.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx

***DISCLAIMER***
Everything in this email is to be considered the rumblings of an insane
lunatic and should not be relied upon to make sane decisions.  (in other
words, If you take my advice and get hurt in the process it's not my
fault).  By getting out of your bed in the morning you automatically
assume responsibility for your own mistakes and agree to hold the author
of this message blameless for them.  By reading this email you agree to
live in complete peace and harmony with your fellow man, love and praise
the almighty God of heaven, and regularly donate blood (unless you are a
Jehovah's Witness, I understand they frown on that kind of thing).  You
are bound to this agreement under the DMCA so don't try anything or I'll
sue you into oblivion.

Matt.Gregory@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/28/2003 01:08 PM
Please respond to "LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list."

I'm having a little trouble finding the hidden (noarp) patches for the
kernel source.  The links in the Howto and Minihowto are broken.