[no subject]

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ronald James <ronaldj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Jun 2003 18:01:36 +0200
Hi there

I wander if you can help me. We are currently using your wonderful
system "Linux Virtual Server". We are using two directors and two
virtual servers which are apache/web servers. The problem I have having
is such

I am wanting to run cgi scripts which run fine except for the fact that
they cannot communicate with my mail server which is not under the
virtual server area.

The site I am trying to setup is http://www.atcdm.com the script is
located at http://www.atcdm.com/cgi-bin/mailman/mailman.cgi if you goto
it and you type any name it tells me Log In Error: Could not find an IP
address for the host "mail.atcdm.com".

mail.atcdm.com is the correct name for our mail server and our mail
server works fine.

Please can you help me so that I can allow my real servers know where
my mail server is or any other server I need it to find. I would really
appreciate it.

Thanks