RE: 2.4.21 and lvs

Subject: RE: 2.4.21 and lvs
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:55:00 -0700
> Anyone know if it is ok to use the 2.4.20 kernel
> patches on 2.4.21?  It appeared to apply cleanly
> to the source but I still have some reservations.

2.4.21 is out? Allright, it's a little overdue but we'll take it anyway :D

As long as it applies cleanly you should be ok.  The LVS crew gets patches
out pretty quickly when needed.  Most of the time they have patches out by
-rc & -pre stock kernels.

If you still have reservations you can take a big distro kernel like redhat
or debian and use their patched 2.4.20 kernels.  Horms has prepatched
up-to-date kernels available @ http://www.ultramonkey.org/