genhash as a general utility

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: genhash as a general utility
From: "Stuart Herd" <sherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 12:17:03 -0400
Hi all,

New to the list but have been using lvs for awhile now - no problems at
all.

What i am trying to do now involves using the genhash utility to routinely
compare static pages within our site. The problem i am having is trying to
separate
the location and the final hash

if i run genhash -s 192.168.2.1 -p 80 -u /index.html -V www.domain.com the
output is massive, when i only need the final hash.
How would i run the above but only get the final hash? or how would i pars
the output file (if piped  into one) for that final hash?

I know it's kinda off topic but any help would be appreciated.

S.