Re: Please Help!

To: <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Please Help!
From: "Viperman" <viperman77@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:05:25 -0300
Hey, are u running LVS with IP TUN?

Please let me know.

Leni
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 8:35 PM
Subject: Please Help!

I have just setup a new LVS system with the following configuration.

Redhat 7.2

Ipvs-1.0.7

Custom kernel 2.4.19 ? compiled with all necessary option in the kernel, no modules.

Have applied the hidden and the ipvs patch.

Running piranha-0.7.0

Everything seems fine, however when trying to start the pulse processes, I get a Segmentation Fault. I think it is seg faulting while trying to launch the LVS process. I think this because when trying to launch the LVS process manually, I also get the Seg fault error. No other errors are in syslog files anywhere. This is all using a very bare bones lvs.cf file. No virtual servers setup. I have setup a few other systems similar to this and have never had this problem. I must be missing something somewhere. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Justin Workman

WORJUS Consulting

801.979.6259