Just dropping in to say hello and a note about an upcoming presentation

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Just dropping in to say hello and a note about an upcoming presentation.
From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:46:46 -0500
I spoke with Joseph earlier this month to let him know I would be doing a presentation on LVS at the upcoming USENIX LISA (http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/) conference in San Diego, and he suggested that I stop by and say hello. So this is a hello. Here is a link to my tutorial information - http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/tutorials/tutmon.html#m1 - for those interested. Should be fun!

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Puryear Information Technology, LLC <http://www.puryear-it.com>
Providing expertise in the management, integration, and
security of Windows and UNIX systems, networks, and applications.