Win2k3 realservers IPIP tunnel

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Win2k3 realservers IPIP tunnel
From: Paolo Penzo <paolo.penzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:45:28 +0200
Hi, everybody!

I 'm using LVS on geographical basis (DR & TUN) with both Linux and Windows 2k as real servers. Unfortunately we started to migrate Win 2k severs to Win 2003 and we discovered that IP-IP encapsulation is not supported anymore by MS servers (see http://support.microsoft.com/?id=280484) so LVS TUN configurations don't work anymore if you use win 2k3 as real server. I'm thinking how to overcame this problem by manually configuring IPSEC tunnels or something similar...
Help is wellcomed.

Best regards,

Paolo.

--