Fault recover.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fault recover.
From: Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó <carles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:47:05 +0200
Hi,
I'm setting up a high availability LVS director with RedHat 8.0
(kernel-2.4.20-20.8), ipvs-1.0.9 and keepalived.
I'm running LVS with connection synchronisation enabled.

When the master director faults, the backup director takes its role and all
stablished connections works without interruption.
GREAT !!!!! :-)

The problem is, what to when the fault master is recovered ?
How may I copy the connection table of the backup director to the master
director ? This way when I bring back the master director the stablished
connections will not stop.

Is it possible ?
Which are the steps for the master director reactivacion without stoping the
current stablished connections in the backup director ?

Greetings.
---
Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó
carles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx