Re: Ratz's absence ...

To: Roberto Nibali <rnibali@xxxxxxx>, "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ratz's absence ...
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 06:57:48 -0400
Just to let you all know that Ratz is having problems with kidney
stones. He has recurrent bouts of them which are painful and has
had several stays in hospital for them.

He has been in hospital now for about a month for 3 surgeries, and
has one more to go (I guess they're replumbing him). This would be
bad enough for anyone, but Ratz is young, otherwise healthy and
plays a lot of sport.

In the meantime, his hardware at home has suffered from coherent
entropy and is offline. I believe you can get to him at his address
on the cc: above, but his normal address(es) don't work.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx