Ultra Monkey Mailing Lists

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ha@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:33:06 +0900
Hi,

First apologies for the cross post.
Second apologies for being quite off topic.

As some of you may know I have a project called Ultra Monkey
which provides packaging and documentation on how
to get Load Balancing and High Availability up
and running using LVS, Heartbeat and ldirectord.

Like many projects it has a mailing list.
It is fairly quiet, mainly because most
of the discussion is covered on the lvs-users
or one of the linux-ha lists. But it is there
none the less for Ultra Monkey specific questions.
Or should I say was there.

Due to some administrative changes the list,
which was hosted on Source Forge was lost as
was the list of users. I have created a new list,
but have no way to get in contact with people
who were on the old list. Thus this email.

If you were on the old Ultra Monkey mailing list
and would like to be on the new one please follow
the instructions on

http://www.ultramonkey.org/contacts.html

Thanks

--