Re: Problems with session sync daemons.

Subject: Re: Problems with session sync daemons.
From: Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó <carles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:18:03 +0200
El Miércoles, 22 de Octubre de 2003 03:42, Horms escribió:
> IPVS does not use contrack!
> You can examine the state of connections, including
> those syncronised to a backup using ipvsadm -L -c -n

But, which kind of connections will it synchronise ?
All the connections passing througt the FORWARD chain or only the connections
directed to the real servers farm ?

I'm building a high availability firewall using the ipvs sync daemons to
synchronise the MASTER FW network connections with the BACKUP FW, is it
possible with ipvs or must I use another high availability software solution
for linux ?

Greetings.
---
Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó