no active connections on the director

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: no active connections on the director
From: ilclaudio@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 7 Nov 2003 10:45:45 -0000
Hi,
I've a system with Linux Virtual Server Direct Routing.
I've a Director (D) a client (c) and some real servers (s).

I've this doubt:
Running the netstat command on the Director I don't see any connection between
the Director and the client and between the Director and the real server , is
it normal?
However on the client (c) I can see these connections (with the netstat
command): ""c:<local_port> --> D:19301" and on the real server (s) I can see
these connections: "D:19301 --> s:<local_port>".
The OS of servers and clients is Linux Red Hat 8.0.

claudio :-)

Stanco dello spam nella tua email? Prova GRATIS
il nuovo servizio ANTISPAM di superEva:
http://webmail.supereva.it/spam.html