Re: Build Kernel

Subject: Re: Build Kernel
From: "Rafa Morales P." <rmorales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:37:36 -0600
This option, was selected already. However, ipvs option is not here.

This is all I've done:

Download the ipvs for kernel 2.4.21 (Mandrake), patched the two patches that
README says. So I use "make menu" from /usr/src/linux-2.4.21-0.13mdk
Under Networking Option I only I have this

[ x ] Network packet filtering(replace ipchains)
[    ]          Network packet filtering debugging
IP : Netfilter Configuration     ---->

I really do not know what happen.

Thanks to all for your answers :))