RE: Graphing connections with RRDTool

Subject: RE: Graphing connections with RRDTool
From: "Salvatore D. Tepedino" <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:01:49 -0500
I posted the new version on my site:
http://tepedino.org/lvs-rrd/

The new version has a lot of code cleanup, much more flexibility in the
coloring, a command line arg so you can just graph traffic to one port
(ie: just port 80 traffic), and the update script has been changed
slightly to remove a redundant loop (Thanks Francois! If I do something
that obviously silly again, you can smack me!) and the removal of the
need to specify what type of LVS yours is (Route, Masq, etc). Now it
should collect data on all servers in the LVS.

If anyone's actually using it, Let me know if there are any problems!

Next step is to figure out how to graph specific services (VIP/Port
combinations instead of just specific ports)...

--
Salvatore D. Tepedino <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>