Re: LVS & UM 1.0.10 RH 9 HTTP POST request greater than ~1000

Subject: Re: LVS & UM 1.0.10 RH 9 HTTP POST request greater than ~1000
From: "Jacob Coby" <jcoby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:00:30 -0500
> I've tried to search for people having the same problem and there was
> something listed on the LVS newsgroup, but the problem was NOT solved
> there.  What other data can I collect to solve this problem?  Anybody able
> to direct me on what to do?

If it helps anyone searching the archives, I had the same problem sometime
last year.  Once the packet size (including the LVS TUN header) grew to
larger than the MTU (requiring packet fragmentation), the connection would
hang.  As long as the packet size was smaller than the MTU, everything
worked great.

-Jacob
Listingbook.com