Re: LVS-DR

Subject: Re: LVS-DR
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:17:52 -0500
Alexander Meis wrote:

> The config (for ./configure) looks like this.

looks fine

> starting the same rc.lvs_dr script on the realserver getets me an error, as
> shown blow,
>
> can someone tell me how to fix this Problem ?

> ***********
> Installing priority routing
> lvs type vs-dr, SERVER_GW 192.168.0.1
> priority rules
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

everything after here is a snowballing effect and can be ignored.

Two things to do

o run the script displaying each command

sh -x ./rc.lvs_dr | more

to find the command it fails on.

o  This may not help you a whole lot if you
don't have the right features built into the kernel
Do you have all the right stuff turned on in the Networking Options?
You'll need at least Network packet filtering and IP: policy routing
(I turn just about everything on here)

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx