Re: is there a Front End for Keepalived

Subject: Re: is there a Front End for Keepalived
From: Paolo Penzo <paolo.penzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 09:04:14 +0100
I had a similar problem that I solved using a parametric test page:
the check is done calling this page with a parameter, the web server looks for this parameter in a configuration file and answers, let's say
on or off, accordingly on the value of this parameter.
In this way you can add or remove a real server from a virtual service simply by modifing a file on the
real server (may be a windoze one).
However this is not a complete solution because:
1) you cannot restart the ka daemon
2) you still need to configure by hand all the real servers.

I hope this helps.
Best regards,

Paolo.

--