Urgent: 2 Machine Cluster - Failed to install socket filter

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Urgent: 2 Machine Cluster - Failed to install socket filter
Cc: ultramonkey-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Anshul Gupta <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:14:11 +1100
Hi Everyone,

I have done streamline setup on 2 machine as described on ultramoney.org.

Now here is the problem,

-----------OUTPUT-----------------
active-ldirectord# ping <standby-ldirectord>
PING <standby-ip> (<standby-ip>) 56(84) bytes of data.
WARNING: failed to install socket filter
: Protocol not available

The arp entry is there.

active-ldirectord# arp -a
<standby-name> (<standby-ip>) at 00:D0:B7:A0:C3:AE [ether] on eth0

And I can ping from standby to active. The WARNING message "failed to install socket filter" still comes .
standby-ldirectord# ping <active-ldirectord>